Well, the craziness has died down from the wedding, and I finally have a second to post to my blog which has been kinda rare of late. I was thinking how life had changed since marriage, and I have compiled a list of things I have observed from the first two weeks of marriage. Here they are:
1) It’s gonna be a while before I start referring to it as “my parents’ house.”
2) “How’s married life” is a very annoying question. If you are married, you should know the answer; if not, well im yirtzah Hashem by you.
3) There is no such thing as “normal life.”
4) I get that it will take some time before I am used to the ring, but how long will it be before I stop playing with it?
5) It seems like the only way to get things done that need to be done is to be unemployed.
6) There are ALWAYS more boxes.
7) Kissing the talis strings by kriyas sh’ma is so much easier than getting your tzitzis strings ready.
8)As soon as Sheva B'rachos are over, nobody cares anymore
9) The people who used to say “wait until I you’re married” when I complained about not having time for anything now say “wait until you have kids.” (What do they say after the kids are born?)