Here are just a few of the criteria that go into choosing a date spot for other people:
- where the guy is from
- where the girl is from
- what number date is it
- how long in between dates has it been
- where the has couple gone so far
- what were the last three dates
- what they are in the mood for (i.e. quiet talk, food, fun, etc.)
- how far of a commute
- (in one recent case) who is driving
- an interest someone had professed during a previous date
- time of day
- time of year
If you are a guy that is having trouble coming up with an inexpensive date or you’re a girl who’s
desperately looking to have fun with that nice guy who just doesn’t seem to have a personality, send me an email at jugheads_hat[at]yahoo[dot]com.
So why aren’t I married yet if I am such a good date planner? Well, that’s a story for like fifty more posts. Or just read the posts I’ve already written. That should give you some idea.
For your conveniance, I have put together a handy Date Planner form to fill out. If you are interested in filling one out, please email me for a copy of the form.