Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Niroshi

For the last week or so, my posts have been a little bitter or depressing, so I thought I'd have something a little more upbeat today.

For those of you who don't know me (and even some who do), my favorite show of all time is Whose Line is it Anyway? I watch this show incredibly often adn I know just about all of the youtube clips by heart. I just wanted to share one of the games that no matter how many times I watch, is still funny.



A few things to point out:

1) Wayne Brady is very tallented and may have the best voice on the show, but Brad Sherwood (singing above) and Chip Esten are both better improvisational lyricists.

2) At about 1:15, brad figures out what to do.

3) Reactions in the back are amazing, especially Ryan (the tall one) when Brad shouts "WHY!?"

12 comments:

  1. LOL that was cute. 2:11-2:19 is the funniest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Sefardi Gal, this could also be a love song for your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot how funny that show was! I used to love when Collin had to guess what was on the green screen behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not happening, Juggy. But he really did seem sincere! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am confused wasnt the Carl Erskine thing upbeat, that you cant always be depressed about all the bad things that might have happened in the past? At least i took out of that - "Be happy today is a new day!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mirage- Yeah, and that was one of the LESS-popular games!

    YPGA- If you think so, then just pretend that this post never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, this tune has been stuck in my head nearly all day.
    Oh, and I saw the Jane song style. I was horrified!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, that one was pretty disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so after reading this post, I ended up watching a bunch of youtube clips online last night. It put me in the best mood ever! I was watching different sound effects clips with my brother and we laughed so hard we cried! My favorite clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSs7NCWp6kA

    The reaction at the end is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love that one. I feel like I watched it like 600 too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just don't go overboard with it. It'll get dub fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are better: http://metheapple.blogspot.com/2007/11/if-you-need-laugh.html

    ReplyDelete