Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 Things I've Learned from Reading People's First Date Thoughts

10) Guys hate the drive over.
9) Girls hate putting on makeup.
8) The only time people ever think about how to use the bathroom is on a date.
7) There is an endless supply of awkward moments on first dates.
6) Number 6 removed because it went against dating protocol.
5) Nobody knows what to do at the end of a first date.
4) No girl has ever dated a guy who can drive.
3) The general reaction following a first date is "whew, I'm glad THAT'S over."
2) I seem to have a better time on my first dates than most people.
1) Everyone is shallow. No exceptions.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJG, it's jut that Jug's has a different connotation and has a possibility for disaster if someone leaves out the apostrophe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've dated guys who can drive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the apple- I wonder how far this goes. Have any of your friends dated guys who can drive?

    ReplyDelete